Friday, March 27, 2009

Beautiful Spring!

Hi Everyone.
I hope everyone had a great time on what was a BEAUTIFUL spring day. It was so gorgeous outside today. The kids played outside almost all day. I want to talk to our Landlord about putting in a playset, like one of those nice Rainbow ones. I think that would be great for the kids and they would be able to spend even more time outside. We have a nice sized all fenced in backyard, but currently it is full of gravel. I was so exhausted the last few days, but I caught up on sleep today. Our new bed is so great. I have been sleeping much better and waking up with fewer backaches. I was out cold today from 8am to 5pm, with only waking up twice to feed Miles.

Miles is getting so big. He is 5 months old now. He can roll over both ways and is almost sitting up. I bought some rice cereal last time we were at the grocery store and I plan to start him on it soon. He is such a happy little guy for the most part. He is quick to smile and his laugh is infectious. The older kids love to try and make him laugh. I can't believe how big he is already.

Love,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment