Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well here we go.........

Hello Friends and Family,

I have decided to enter the world of blogging (internet journaling). Mostly because we recently got a new videocamera that will make it easy for me to post video on the internet and this blog will allow me to do so without posting on youtube, not that there is anything wrong with youtube, but I find this to be more personal.

It is glorious spring in San Diego and we are enjoying the beautiful weather (who am I kidding, it's almost always beautitful here), and today was especially lovely. Steve and I dragged all of the kids with us as we did our errands today, Lilah and Ethan had doctors appointments. Lilah is 53lbs and 49 inches tall and Ethan is only21lbs. I don't remember how tall, but his weight remains at the 3% mark and our Pediatrician has now recommended a bottle of pediasure a day, fortunatly Ethan likes it. Dr. Reynaldo also recomended increasing his diet in iron and fiber, so if anyone know how to add fiber and iron to fruit snacks and cheerios, let me know. LOL. We also went and put a down payment on a new mattress set for Steve and I, I have been having more trouble than usual with my back and neck pain, and I figured the perpetual dip in the middle of our current mattress wasn't helping. I wasn't planning on getting one today, just scoping out prices, but I found a great clearance deal and they had a layaway plan. Well I've rambled on enough about our errands I guess. I hope to keep this blog up and also post videos often. Peace out for now,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment