Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking forward to better sleep.

Well My CA state tax return is fully spent. We had to get a new refrigerator because our died earlier this week (so sad, because I had to throw away a lot of Miles' breast milk), and while I was shopping for a fridge, I also found a really cheap dishwasher. The new fridge is a big black side by side fridge/freezer with ice and water in the door. The kids are totally fascinated by the water in the door. The new dishwasher works like 10 times better than the old one and Steve appreciates the time it saves him. The rest of the refund went to buying a new Mattress set. It was much needed. I frequently wake up with a worse backache than I went to bed with and there was a definite pit in the middle you would find yourself waking up in. Our new bed is supposed to be delivered between 1 and 4pm tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. I kind of want to be canceled tomorrow night so I can sleep a whole night on my new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment