Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My house will be kept soon.....

Well I spend a good portion of my night at work sending e-mail responses to the queries I had about my Craigslist posting for a housekeeper. When I posted the ad for a housekeeper I didn't think many, if any, people would reply. I ended up being flooded with e-mails. By 11am I had to delete the posting because about 20 people had already responded. Tonight I narrowed it down to 4 people who I am going to have interviews with next week. A couple of the people sounded very promising. I am looking forward to coming home to a clean house in the mornings, and the mountain of laundry being reduced to a small hill. I am hoping to have someone start within a couple of weeks.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. We went grocery shopping in the morning, then I went to bed as soon as we got home. I left Steve to put away the 2 full grocery cart's worth of food away on his own. My husband is so wonderful. I slept quite well and got up around 5pm. I hung out with Ethan and Miles on the couch while Steve made quesadillas for dinner and I grabbed a couple on my way out the door.

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment